Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Styling UNIF "Don't Trip" Slides


Slides have been very big recently, everyone's been coming out with different pairs. Leave it to UNIF to make my favorite pair, as with anything they make obviously. My only thing about slides, is I'm never crazy about how they look on me. I might get a pair soon, and make them work because I love these so much! I just have this looming fear of wearing shoes that shoe my ankles. I've never known what the problem with it is, I just hate it on myself. But this is the year I'm going to try to be better about breaking out of bad habits, and trying new things! One of them being, showing my bare feet! 
You can find the UNIF Slides HERE on TiltedSole.com

Get 15% off your purchase using "MELREY15" at checkout until July 31st!

What I love about the look I put together here is the modern take twist on the 90's look that I feel like the over-all shorts gives!

No comments:

Post a Comment