Thursday, April 2, 2015

Think Pink! (But mostly black)










Cardigan // H&M
Tank // H&M
Pants (with DIY holes) // H&M
Faux Leather Bag // H&M
UNIF Choke Boots // TiltedSole!

I made a trip out to Chapel Hill to do some pictures for an advertisement for a local smoke shop that my friend Pavi runs, and after taking pictures for that, I asked if she'd be kind enough to take some pictures of me for the blog!

Here's to short, pink hair! I know I haven't updated a personal post on this in awhile, and last time I posted here, my hair was long, and orange! I recently decided it was time for some new beginnings, and something I've never done before! I feel like the short hair suits me, and this pink is giving me life! I feel so fabulous; I just wish I had hair to flip!

I've also been wearing these UNIF Choke Boots nearly everyday. They look intimidating at first glance, and you'd think they'd be a clunky, uncomfortable boot, right? NOPE. I could walk around for hours in these babies, and still have the energy to cartwheel in circles! I've had them for quite some time now, and I feel like I can say for sure, that they're my favorite boot I've ever owned. I got them for myself for Christmas, from TiltedSole! At the time they were having an amazing Black Friday deal, and they always have free shipping in the US!
Right now Tilted Sole is having a Easter Sale of an additional 40% already reduced items! Don't miss out, because it's only through Easter weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment