Monday, November 24, 2014

DEMODE CLOTHING

Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire


I've been working closely with Demode Clothing for a few months now. In those few months, we've shot LookBooks, and I've modeled a handful of the pieces that have been part of the F/W 14 collection. I'll be sitting down with Creative Director and CEO of DEMODE, A Johnson, very soon to pick his brain on his inspirations for the brand!

CLICK HERE TO SHOP DEMODE

I think my favorite thing about DEMODE is the obvious minimal and clean chic vibe that all of the pieces embody perfectly. It just goes to show that not everything has to be flashy and in your face to still be eye catching. The monochrome black and white designs keep it simple and chic, while still serving a high fashion street-wear aesthetic.

Here are some of what we've shot in the last week! Also, a sneak peek into some pieces that haven't dropped yet!


I HATE YOU Tee


Demode Bag (Coming Soon)

Blacked Out DMDE (Coming Soon)






Also!

Enter "Melanie" at checkout on DemodeClothing.com to get 10% off your entire purchase!




No comments:

Post a Comment