Friday, December 5, 2014

INSPIRATION Pt 1

Here's a compilation of things I've been fascinated by the past month. Whether it's a person, style, color block or aesthetic~ I know the word has been bludgeoned to death the last couple months but I'm into it. 

These posts are my favorite things to create by the way. Scrolling all the way through them after I've piled them together is so nice because oddly enough, even though some of them have completely different vibes to them, I feel like they all kind of say the same thing to me!

None of the following images belong to me. They've all been pulled from my TUMBLR reblogs.















































The picture directly above this is exactly how I feel like I've been feeling about my shoe collection recently. I'm completely  torn between sneakers, heels, and platforms. THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. So, I'm confused, and the people around me are probably just as confused. My last two shoe purchases were so opposite. First I bought my white Sk8 Hi Vans, then I bought these platform boots as well. I'm always so torn between super FASHIONY wearing platforms/heels and just being relax styled and just wearing boyfriend jeans, sneakers, shirt and a snapback. I need to find a happy medium. I'll keep ya posted on it!


Also, a couple of these pictures have things in them that I've recently purchased! I've received a couple of them, I'm just waiting for them all to arrive, and I'll make a big "Recently Purchased" post/video (: Black Friday and Cyber Monday were good to me... But bad to my wallet... Oops~




No comments:

Post a Comment