Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Yesterday I wore Black. Today I am wearing Black. Tomorrow I will wear Black.


By far one of my favorite quotes of all time.

NOTE: None of these photos belong to me. They've all been pulled from my Tumblr.














I think I inherited my black obsession from my mom. Every time I go shopping with her, I try to show her cute things, and her answer is always, 'It's cute but it's not black.." or "It would be cuter in black." Which is what I always find myself saying while I'm out shopping with my friends. I get a lot of crap from my friends when I say things like this, but seriously, everything just looks so much cooler in black.





At work, on Saturday's we're supposed to wear just black shirts, but sometimes everyone just wears all black, and they all just look so nice! It's flattering. Minimal. Classic. Modern. And most of all bad ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment